My future job

I am currently studying in the third year of social anthropology but I don’t know if I’m going to finish the career because I wouldn’t like to work for a state institution or at academy. sometimes I think it is not useful for the society, only is a fetish. If I studied a other career it would be agronomy or cinema. Agronomy because I like to grow different species of plants and trees for self-consumption and I could learn more about techniques and knowledge of farming. And cinema because I could learn more about the different cinematic currents to expand my knowledge of ways to represent a movie. If I study this I could work writing scripts or filming.
Or maybe be a gardener, builder or carpenter, a job in which can use my hands to create things. But I definitely wouldn’t want to work in an office job. I hate the routine, mainly travel day after day in the fucking city transport. For this reason I would like work out of the capital, in the coast or in the country. A place with few people and more quiet where I can live relaxed. But if I finish my career in anthropology I would get a job in a rural school to teach history or anthropology.

Resultado de imagen para huertos



Comentarios

  1. I see you like the contact with nature, good for you, maybe you can help to stop the planet damage

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares