Brazil


One of the countries I'd like to visit is Brazil. The main reasons I would like to go to this country are his beaches and his warm climate. I have always dreamed of swimming in the crystalline waters of the Atlantic Ocean. I would also like to see the "Festival de Río", visit the most dangerous favelas and go through different cities of the country visit the Buzios beach, Manaos (in the middle of the Amazon) and end the trip at The Iguazu Falls.

Also I would like to go to see a soccer match at the Maracaná stadium one of the most public capacity in the world and where many sports feats have occurred.
Unfortunately Ronaldinho one of my favorite players retired from football in 2015, I would have loved to see him play and see his skills in live.


But I would only travel because I could not live long in a place with so much heat during all the year.


Comentarios

Entradas populares