My favorite movies


One of my favorite hobbies is watching movies. Next I’m going to talk about my three favorite movies. The first is Means Streets (1973) by director Martin Scorsese. It’s about friendship between the italian-american Charlie (Harvey Keitel) and the lazy Johnny Boy (Robert de Niro). It is set in the New York city. My favorite scene is when Charlie walks dancing into Tony's bar (David Proval) with the Rolling Stones song "Tell Me" in the background. It has an excellent soundtrack like most Scorsese films.
Other of my favorites movies is The Big Lebowski (1998) directed by the Coen brothers. It’s about the Dude Lebowski (Jeff Bridges) a peaceful bowling player who mistakenly gets caught up in a series of crazy problems. My favorite scene is when The Dude is drugged by porn director Jackie Treehorn and he goes on a crazy and funny trip. The dude and his two friends and members of the bowling team Walter (John Goodman) and Donnie (Steve Buscemi) are my favorite cine characters.
And finally a film that surprised me a lot is Birdman (2014) of the Mexican director Alejandro González Iñárritu. A black comedy about the life of the unfortunate actor and theater director Riggan Thomson (Michael Keaton). The best thing about this movie is its excellent script and the way it was filmed, making it look like it had been recorded in one shot.

Comentarios

  1. One of my favourite hobbies is watching movies, but I already saw just one of your three top list, and that was Birdman hahaha (by the way, I found that movie some strange, maybe I did't understand the plot's director). Now I put your movies in my mental list to see :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The big lebowsky is good because it is the most random movie there is, love the surreal scenes of the movie, give it a special touch

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares