Soccer day
I
remember that this photo was taken on a hot summer day in Santiago.
My father-in the background-had come to visit us from Chillán city.
With my father and brother we go to that square frequently because it
was near my grandmother's house and that day we went to play soccer
on the court that was next to the square. I was very angry because I
was disgusted by the heat. I hate excessive heat, it causes me
headache. The temperature was almost 40 ° Celsius in the afternoon.
My dad let us play between my brother and me to make more fair the
game. But it was not because I was 8 years old and my brother was 12
years old so I always lost. When I started getting angry about
losing, my dad started playing with me against my brother. When we
finished playing my father and I defeated my brother and he became
angry heheh. I'm the guy with the yellow jersey, my brother has a
shirt from Argentina's River Plate soccer club because he liked very
much Marcelo Salas. Although I look happy playing, that day I
was very angry haha, my father always remember me that day.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario