Changes to my study program


Welcome ladies and gentlemen, in this opportunity I will write about the changes that I like to apply in my career, the anthropology. So let’s get to the point.
First in the curricula of the basic cycle of the career I would like change some subjects, for example anthropology one, two, three and four, and convert them in a subjects more specifics because right now are a mixed of many different stuffs in a same subject with many teachers. In the career exist a process of curricular innovation in which they want to add more hours of field work, I agree with this. But besides I add more subject about the physical anthropology because there are very few in this curricula.
While in the mention of social anthropology (what I am studying) I would like change the vision of the university about the discipline, stop to understand the anthropology like a science (and his stupid methods). Always I have thought that the career should be part of the philosophy and humanities faculty.
And finally I would change the way we must realize the thesis for the title. First I considered unjust the structure and parameters in which they require us do them. Antecedent, the problem and question of investigation, theoretical framework, methodology, development, conclusion, bibliography in APA = bullshit. I think that we would have to be more creatives and not so square in this things. For example, we could make the thesis with other students of different careers to create a interdisciplinary project, I don’t know.
Well, that was all for this week buddies. Good night!

Resultado de imagen para empresario feliz

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares