English language challenges
Hi partners, this is
the last blog of the course of English 4, and I will write about my experience
during the semester. Well, I didn't write in English before enter to school, my
first class of English was in fourth grade of primary until fourth of secondary
but I never taken the English class seriously.
When I was enter to
university they require me learn the language and I considered it unfair. In
anthropology why we have to learn obligatorily the language of North America
and United Kingdom and not the Aymará? for example, Or Mapuzugun? I always have
though that we should learn other languages in the practice, if I go to Brazil
I will learn Portuguese speaking with the people and listening to the idiom
that they use regularly.
Anyway, getting back
to the central theme of this post, during this class I have learned a lot about
reading texts in English which has always been what I do best. And I’ve
perceive that I understand better when I listening a someone speak in English,
sometimes in the movies for example I can understand what is the subject about
which the characters speak talk without the spanish subtitles. But my weak
point is still talk with people, it’s hard to me think in English and not
translate the Spanish sentences in my brain what makes me linger and lose time
during in the conversation. This is because I don’t speak English in my daily
life, I don’t know foreign or friends that speak the language, I only listening
music and watching movies in English. Because of this my principal reflection or
critique about the English course is that languages are learned in the practice
in a better way and in his own and specific contexts.

English is the language of academy so it's very important to learn it
ResponderEliminar