Postgraduate course


Hello buddies, today I will write about three themes because I’m very late in the entries of my blog. The first theme its about the postgraduate course that I will like realize in the future.
Some reasons for I will like study a postgraduate course it’s: be super valued in the labour market. Besides I would specialize in a specific area like the ethnography, in which I could be a successful professional and millionaire.

The postgraduate courses that I have looked on the internet are the “Master of Antrophlogy and Etnography” at the Universidad de Barcelona and the “Master in Antropology and Development” of the Universidad de Chile, both like me a lot. But between this two options I prefer the last one because this course is imparted by Dimas Santibañez the best thing that has happened to the anthropology in the country.

The true is that I would like study in any country, althoug going to Spain is very interesant because I will can living out of the american continent and travel over the atlantic ocean on a airplane. This would be very scary for me.
But if I would have to study in Chile i did it. Everything for my dreams.

Goodbye fellas a big kiss.

Resultado de imagen para postgrado

Comentarios

Entradas populares