Summer Plans
Hello
again my friends, in this oportunity i will write about my summer
plans for this 2018. First I pretend go to the beach with my family,
maybe to Isla Negra in the central coast of the country, although
also i really would like go to the beachs of the “Norte chico”
like: Pichidangui, La Serena, Los Molles and Los Vilos. Always that
I going to the beach I play beach tennis on the sand with my
brothers, and this year I would like learn surfing and swimming.
And
for the second part of the vacations, during the months of January or
February I would like travel to the extreme south of Chile with my
girlfriend and visit cities like Valdivia, Puerto Montt and Chiloé.
The best of the south are his landscape and climate. I only know
until Temuco on the 9th region of La Araucanía and when I visited
this place was very amazing the green of the landscape. I would like
to go camp in some park or lake where there are different species own
of the place to learn more about the native flora and fauna.
To
could travel in this summer vacations I need have a little of money,
so I will work during December in a relaxed job, maybe like waiter in
a restaurant or in a fast food bussines. With that salary, more the
scholarship money I can reach my goals this summer.

wow, I hope you can go to those places !!
ResponderEliminar